Friday, August 3, 2007

Over and Out

The hubby, kids, corgi, and I are off for a short vacation at the beach. I'll be back with regular posts on Monday, August 13. (I may pop up here for a random post or two before then, but don't bet on it ... )

In the meantime, if you live in these parts, don't forget about this weekend's fun East Bay events:

* The first-anniversary party at Industrielle, Feria Urbana at the Oakland Museum, and the Oakland Art Murmur tonight, August 3

* The warehouse sale at the Gardener in Berkeley tomorrow, August 4

* The Alameda Point Antiques & Collectibles Faire on Sunday, August 5

And while I'm away, be sure to check out the blogroll on the right-hand side of this page for some great reads and gorgeous eye candy.

Have a wonderful week!

(Photo: "Dash!" by flickr member seaskycoo.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I'm going to the beach tomorrow too. Hopefully we'll run into each other tonight and we can find out if we're heading in the same direction . . .

girl meets glamour said...

Have a blast Leah!!! Your corgi is just too cute, I used to have 2 the same color...awh!

~Kate

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.