Friday, December 21, 2007

Cool Stuff: Bo Lundberg Illustrations

Grain Edit has a feature today on Stockholm-based illustrator Bo Lundberg, who creates fun and vibrantly colorful retro-modern designs for a variety of clients.

Lundberg's work is new to me, but I really like his aesthetic and was inspired to search out some of his products.

Take a look:

Breakfast Glass Worktop Saver, 12 by 16 inches, 12.49 pounds sterling (about $25)

Melon and Lime Glass Worktop Saver, 12 by 16 inches, 10 pounds ($20)

Melon and Lime Oven Mitt, 5 pounds ($10)

Signed and numbered Flying Over the Forests giclee print, part of a limited edition of 50, 1,900 Swedish Krona (about $288)

Signed and numbered Spring giclee print, part of a limited edition of 50, 1,900 Krona ($288)

Signed and numbered The Kitchen giclee print, part of a limited edition of 50, 1,900 Krona ($288)

Occasion Cards, 5-by-7 inches each, $21 for 12

Read the Grain Edit interview with Lundberg here, and see more of his work here.

2 comments:

mod*mom said...

i'm a HUGE bo lundberg fan (i almost fainted once when he emailed me that my "blog was an inspiration"). i have the spa lady as my screensaver. i just descovered grain edit too. very nice. yay oaklanders

Jessica Jones said...

I'm a fan, too! I first heard of him when browsing the Vigo cards website a few years ago. Love his style.

Leah, thanks for emailing me about your blog. It's so full of inspiration! I dig it.

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.