Thursday, December 20, 2007

Etsy Find of the Day: Jamtart Baby

Not just for the nursery -- these winsome pillows from British Columbia's Jamtart Baby would look fetching accenting a grown-up bed or a living room chair.

Green Chick Pillow

Miss Queen Chick Pillow

Each pillow is based on an original illustration, measures 10-by-10 inches, and costs just $15.

And is it wrong for me to wish that my kids were still little, so I could buy each of them one of these sweet Little Buddy Security Blankets (Sings Like a Daisy, left, and Evie Makes Me Smile, right, both $38)?

On second thought, maybe I should just buy one for myself -- after all, we never outgrow the need for a little comfort and security.

See all of Jamtart Baby's handmade creations right here.

No comments:

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.