Friday, August 1, 2008

Etsy Find of the Day: Anna Joyce Pillows

I know I've raved about Anna Joyce's gorgeous linen pillows before, but I was so excited to share the Portland textile designer's new Etsy shop with you -- and to show off her beautiful new designs -- that I couldn't resist posting about them again.

Each of Joyce's handmade, 20-by-20-inch cushions features an appliqued pattern made with colorful vintage fabrics and is stuffed with pure down. At $110 apiece they're not cheap, granted -- but I own one that I absolutely adore, and I think they're worth every penny. Top: Dogwood Branch Pillow

Woodland Pillow (love the faux bois fabric on this one!)

Nasturtium Pillow

Field Flower Pillow

Be sure to bookmark Joyce's Etsy storefront -- she has more items coming soon!

(Pssst -- Olio United, the lovely eco-boutique where I first spied Joyce's pillows, has some great new designs from her as well.)

2 comments:

Ann said...

I love the ones with the lavenders and purples. Nice finds.

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I love them all. Thanks for sharing.
Cathy

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.